I literally cant fucking breathe
IVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR THIS VIDEOS RETURN
I don’t even press play I just press the reblog button
niall imitating harry’s signature dance move from xfactor bootcamp
*bully pushes you*
*you push bully back*
bully: wtf you piece of shit, that’s reverse bullying
everyone around you: yeah you cant fight hate with hate why can’t we all just be nice to each other
u know this literally happens right
kids get suspended for being bullied because they fought back or were considered a distraction to the bully it’s not just a metaphor it’s literally reality
36p | A6 | paperbook 80gsm | B/W | USD 5 (IDR 20K)
bonus: sticker of those lads. pic’ll be added later.
this is a collection of comic doodles i did about, uh, one direction? and by one direction i mean mostly larry, a little bit ziam, and of course nialler. in that particular order. haha. basically, a light fun to read.
(ps. if you have question, feel free to contact me via tumblr message, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Things that this person has done that is NOT OKAY:
- They have removed my signature from the hands drawing - effectively denying any ownership I have on the drawing
- They have also covered my signature on the drawing of the boys, using the One Direction logo
- They have added their own signature thereby claiming ownership of the artworks
- They have not asked my permission or notified me in any way shape or form - I had to find out from one of my artist friends that my artwork was being plagiarized and defaced. If the artist has not given you permission to publish/use/alter their art in any way then DON’T DO IT.
- If the above wasn’t bad enough, They have digitally manipulated my art - The whole idea of the drawing of the boys is that it was how their present selves would look like in that pose from this 2012 photoshoot. This person has switched Louis and Niall’s heads for their own personal preference so it doesn’t have the same meaning anymore!! THIS PERSON HAS BASICALLY INSULTED ME BY DOING THIS. Was my art - which this person STOLE - not good enough for their liking?? Was the concept not strong enough?? If the answers to those questions were yes, then why didn’t this person just CREATE THEIR OWN ART.
- They have submitted this into a competition - Besides the fact that this person has stolen, defaced and plagiarized my art, by submitting this into a competition - they have disrespected their fellow competitors who have actually put their time and effort into creating original covers.
I just don’t understand the level of disrespect and entitlement that some people have toward creative content on the internet. Sure I have posted it on a medium where EVERYONE can access, but it does not give someone the right to claim this art as their own or to alter it in any way.
I am making art and posting it for y’all because I want to share it to those who will appreciate it. If you want art that you have creative and intellectual ownership over, then MAKE IT YOURSELF.
I am doing this of my own free will and it is not my job to post art for your enjoyment. If you want art that panders to your own tastes then MAKE IT YOURSELF. Don’t claim things that are yours and don’t change someone else’s art to suit your own preferences. Is this not common sense???
Anyway, if you guys have a minute, could you please go to »this link« and report the image and/or let people know that the poster has plagiarized my art in the comment section.
I’m sure that if this gets picked out, then the competition organizers would do a background check, but if you could help me get it taken down I would be very thankful x
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN! The post was taken down on facebook but someone just notified me that the entry has gone through as one of the semifinalists on the radio website. Please help me take this post down because this girl stole my artworks.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.